We wanted to thank all those who attended and/or helped organize our third annual Cruise for Lupus. Despite the overcast, we had over 60 vehicles join us for the cruise itself. There may be a little less rubber on some tires but everyone had a great time. We made a few stops along the way, including Kawartha Dairy for some ice cream delight.
After arriving at Big Boys Burgers, there was limited space as we were met by another group of automotive enthusiasts who made it to our destination before we did!
Special thanks to Bob Mitchell for mapping out the route. He took great care to make sure this route would work well for our cruisers. Tony and Mike at Big Boys Burgers for hosting the end of cruise car show at the Richmond Hill location. Joe and Lucy Tavares for their contribution of Timmie’s Gift cards for our drivers. All of our sponsors who helped us out with raffle and door prizes.
With your help, we were able to raise over $1000 for Lupus Ontario.
Thank you for your support!
We are super excited to share that our final number was over
for Sick Kids Hospital!
We wanted to thank each and every one of you who made our 8th Annual Charity Open House for Sick Kids a HUGE success! We had incredible weather, fantastic cars and an amazing turnout.
Special Thanks to:
– Al Tucci – Rick Kopp and his team – Tony, Mike and the crew from Big Boys Burgers – Clara DaSilva who was painting faces all day – Travis from Classic Design Concepts – Cozza Brothers – Classic Towing for our “Stage” – Yves Ouellette, Our Faithful DJ – Zoo to You – George from Mr. Sub – Scott and GTAMC – Rick and TMC – Paul and DRCMC – Barrie Mustang Cruisers (who went above and beyond) – Tim and Brenda – Warren and Kent from Toronto ETF – Pickering Fire Department – The Ice Cream Truck – All of our volunteers (particularly our young judges)
– Mother Nature for making up for her miss shift in May.
Have a great week!
Spring is finally here, late, but here! We are instituting our Get ‘er Done days once again for the cruising season. If you’re looking to get some small jobs done and not sure when to do it, come on in on a Friday or Saturday and we’ll get you in as soon as possible.
For those of you (you know who you are) who might make smart comments; NO, a supercharger installation is NOT a “small” job…..neither are headers or cams! Though, you are welcome to come in and chat about it so we can get your project set up!
Let’s make every cruising day of this year count!
Here at DaSilva Racing, we’re always looking to save you money and still allow you to make the upgrades you’d like to your vehicle.
As the dollar continues to sink, it becomes less and less feasible for you (the customer) to purchase from the United States because the exchange rate is a hard-hitting enemy. We would like to take the time to help you understand that our prices are being updated with current costs of exchange daily. We are constantly fighting to give you the best prices we can, while continuing to operate our business. We understand how difficult it is to build a vehicle on a limited budget so we price your builds out like we were funding them personally.
As a result, we typically price our items out lower than about 90% of our competition (including some very popular US Distributors). Please keep in mind that when you order online from the States, you’ll have the daily exchange rate AND Visa or Mastercard’s additional 2% for the conversion.
If, by chance, you find better pricing (other than sale or clearance pricing), please let us know and we’ll do our best to match or beat that pricing.
Here are a few more things to help you understand our service model.
– We offer packaged pricing for installation on items ordered through us. We do this because we honour loyalty and if we happen to find parts that are defective, getting replacements in is far easier when we have a paper trail of the order. If parts are supplied to us by our customer, all we can do is ask you to call the supplier and get a replacement coming.
– Additionally, if we ordered parts in and they happen to fail, we will be the first to go to bat for you. Right away! We do whatever it takes to bring the parts in for your car, ASAP!
– We like to support our local economy (personally). We make a habit of purchasing items of interest in Canada whenever possible.
Now that we have the 2015 in the shop, we understand what it means to have “Too Much Fun”…..
It’s always exciting to get a brand new car but for us, we use it as a tool to better prepare ourselves to offer the very best for our customers; immediately! As new as this vehicle is to our world, there are not very many products available yet but that’s not stopping us for working on new products as they are released. This gives us the unique opportunity to keep up as parts are produced.
If you’ve been fortunate enough to pick up a brand new Mustang and are looking to get ahead of the market, give us a call and let us know what you would like to have done. New components will be produced steadily over the next few years so availability will be changing constantly.
Attention Shelby Fans
We are now an authorized distributor of OFFICIAL Shelby Performance Parts! Direct from the City of Lights, we now have the ability to obtain Shelby Components for your ride. Check out their website at www.shelbystore.com and let us know what you need. If you’re looking for something you don’t see on their website, give us a call and let us know…..we may just be able to acquire it for you!
If you own a Mustang and haven’t found the perfect shop to upgrade your vehicle, we’d love for you to stop in and let us know what we can do for you. When it comes to Mustang, we’re fully equipped to “handle” just about anything. Our friendly staff has the collective experience of about half a century! New owners and seasoned owners alike, let us know what you need and we’ll help you enjoy your vehicle even more!
Visit us on Facebook for some updated photos of our customers vehicles and testaments of their experience.